Summer is coming!
Which calls for more grilling!! When it’s way too hot to cook inside I am always looking for easy dinners to grill up in the backyard, and this Grilled Balsamic Tofu and Asparagus recipe is one of my go-to recipes! The balsamic tofu mixed with the cool cucumber and avocado just go hand-in-hand for the perfect warm weather meal.
This recipe is quick, easy and good hot or cold, makes great leftovers!
Tofu Grilling Tips
My husband and I are obsessed with grilling tofu and have discovered a few tips along the way:
- Use Extra Firm Tofu for the best outcome
- The longer you marinade your tofu the more flavor it will adsorb
- To avoid your tofu from sticking to the grill, use a heavy duty tin foil and spray with cooking spray to cook your tofu on
- Add some of your marinade as grilling by drizzling on top of your tofu
- Grill tofu to your liking, we like ours more done and crispy on the outside